This is a awesome recipe for a Portuguese style Chicken and Kale Salad. This salad is absolutely delicious, really easy to make, and super healthy for you. It is packed with nutrients from the kale, the most nutritious plant in the world, along with protein from the chicken. The combination of the delicious balsamic and olive oil dressing when absorbed and cooked with the chicken makes for a simple yet flavorful dish that you will surely love as much as I do. Try it out, and tell us what you think!
1 lbs. Kale Leaves, sliced with the stem removed
1 lbs. Chicken sliced
2 whole Red Peppers, sliced
1 Avocado Sliced
¼ cups Balsamic Vinegar
2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1) In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce and vinegar until completely mixed.
2) Pour this mixture in a saucepan with the sliced pieces of chicken and grill it for 3-5 minutes until browned.
2) In a larger mixing bowl, place kale and peppers.
4) Then place the cooked chicken into this bowl and drizzle in the sauce and mix the contents together.
3) Add the sliced avocado on top and mix once more until evenly distributed.
4) Serve and enjoy!